How To Get A 10
Best Practices For Dynamic Speaking
Effective for businesses, organizations and churches.
Regardless of the environment in which you are speaking…learn powerful ways to:
- Feel more prepared and organized when speaking
- Possess confidence and look forward to public communication
- Immediately gain and keep your audience’s attention
- Reduce anxiety while communicating
- Improve vocal inflection and eliminate distracting gestures
The Trainer – David Scobey
David Scobey has served as a trainer and speaker in the United States Air Force, Consumer Credit Counseling Service and as a volunteer for Crown Financial Ministries. He has presented to over one thousand audiences all over the country.
This speaker training program he developed enables the presenter to make vast improvement in their delivery skills. The dynamic/interactive format (demo-practice) offers the participant the most efficient environment to experience immediate results.